Henriques & Henriques
Established in 1850, Henriques & Henriques produces and ships wines generally recognised as great classical Madeiras. In 1992 the building of new premises provided suitable means to meet the current demands of the markets. As it is the only producer to have continuously owned vineyards this enables a better control of all aspects of production. The company uses the most recent technical innovations but maintains the family tradition of almost 200 years of producing finest Madeira wines.